|This edition of PhDs in Logic is over. The next edition, PhDs in Logic VIII, will take place in Darmstadt, Germany.
May 9-11, 2016, PhDs in Logic (Darmstadt): http://www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/fbereiche/logik/phdsinlogic2016/?site=home
We are happy to announce that the 7th edition of the PhDs in Logic conference will take place in Vienna, Austria.
PhDs in Logic is a graduate conference organized by local graduate students. Its aim is to bring together graduate students and researchers as well as to foster contact between graduate students. Previous editions took place in Ghent (2009, 2012), Tilburg (2010), Brussels (2011), Munich (2013) and Utrecht (2014).
In case you have questions, do not hesitate to contact the organizers by writing to email@example.com.
- Thomas Eiter (Vienna University of Technology)
- Michael Moortgat (Universiteit Utrecht)
- Revantha Ramanayake (Vienna University of Technology)
- Uli Sattler (University of Manchester)
- Torsten Schaub (University Potsdam)
- Agata Ciabattoni (Vienna University of Technology)
- Jan van Eijck (CWI, Amsterdam)
- Chris Fermüller (Vienna University of Technology)
- Nina Gierasimczuk (University of Amsterdam)
- Martin Goldstern (Vienna University of Technology)
- Thomas Icard (Stanford University)
- Eric Pacuit (University of Maryland)
- Jakub Szymanik (University of Amsterdam)
- Anna Zamansky (University of Haifa)